Didn’t find what you were looking for in patient resources? There’s a good chance you’ll find it here – in addition to other informative and educational resources you may not even have known you needed. We invite you to learn more below.
Important Phone Numbers:
Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
Read Our Newsletters:
The Allied Physicians Group pediatric newsletter is full of helpful tips, timely news articles and more. Click here to view our past newsletters The Way To Grow or click here to sign-up for the e-newsletter now.
We have gathered some of our most popular pediatric “how-to” educational videos below.
- How To: Use An Epi Pen
- How To: Use a Metered Dole Inhaler
The American Academy of Pediatrics has information on a variety of important topics, including the ones below, which we have gathered here to be printed for your reference.
This information is updated regularly with new topics. If you are interested in getting information on a topic that is not currently listed below, please visit the recommended websites, at the very bottom of the page, below.
- Allergies in Children
- Obesity in Children
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders: An Introduction
- Your Child’s Growth: Developmental Milestones
- Recommended Immunizations for Children from Birth Through Six Years Old
- Lead Screening for Children
- Protect Your Children From Poison